Masala Peanuts is nothing but Peanuts coated with mix of spices and fried. This is a yummy snack for a movie evening when the whole family is in front of the television.
Peanuts - 1½ Cups
| ||Gram Flour - ½ Cup|| |
| ||Rice Flour - ¼ Cup|| |
| ||Coriander Powder - 1 tbsp|| |
| ||Red Chilli Powder - 1 tsp|| |
| ||Black Pepper Powder - ½ tsp|| |
| ||Turmeric Powder - ½ tsp|| |
| ||Pinch Of Asafoetida|| |
| ||Salt to taste|| |
| ||Green Chillies finely chopped - 1 tbsp|| |
| ||Ginger Powder - ¼ tsp|| |
| ||Dry Mango Powder - ½ tsp|| |
| ||Citric Acid - ¼ tsp (Optional)|| |
| ||Oil for frying|| |
| ||Water - 1 Cup or as needed|| |
• Dry roast the Peanuts in a frying pan and let it cool.
• Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl. Add Water as needed so that the spices are coated well on the Peanuts.
• Heat Oil in a Pan on medium high heat, put the above coated Peanuts in the Oil.
• Separate them while frying so that they do not form a lump.
• Keep stirring occasionally, fry them till they are light brown. Take them out on a paper towel and once they cool they will become crispy.
• These Masala Peanuts can be stored in air tight containers upto a month.