• Fry a small, chopped onion in a little oil.
• Add 28g Maykway Mild Curry Sauce Mix and fry for several seconds.
• Stirring constantly, add one cup water and the prepared, cooked ingredient of your choice.
• Continue stirring and bring to the boil.
• Simmer for 5 minutes or until the ingredients are heated thoroughly, and serve on a bed of rice.
• Chop 1 medium onion and 2 slices bread into small pieces, and mix together with 450g minced meat, 1 egg and 40g Maykway Mild Curry Sauce powder.
• Form into burgers and fry, grill or barbeque until cooked through.
Chinese Potato Salad:
• Boil 5 or 6 medium potatoes until cooked but still firm. Allow to cool, then cut into bite-sized pieces.
• In a large bowl, mix together mayonnaise, 1 tsp sugar, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tsp sesame oil and 20g Maykway Mild Curry Sauce powder.
• Add the potatoes, 4 rashers cooked, chopped bacon, ½ cup Bok Choi (Chinese cabbage), 1 diced red pepper, 1 diced onion and chopped fresh coriander leaves.
• Mix well and chill until serving.