Mixed Vegetable Curry is a common North Indian dish. This is a blend of many Vegetables with mild Indian Spices. This can be served with Roti or Rice dish as well.
Mixed Vegetables(Carrot, Beans, Potatoes, Babycorn, Brocoli) chopped - 2 Cups
| ||Green Peas - ½ Cup|| |
| ||Oil - 3 tbsp|| |
| ||Mustard Seeds - 1 tsp|| |
| ||Cumin Seeds - 1 tsp|| |
| ||Cloves - 2|| |
| ||Cinnamon - 1 Stick|| |
| ||Bay Leaves - 2|| |
| ||Ginger grated - 1 tsp|| |
| ||Garlic grated - 1 tsp|| |
| ||Onions finely chopped - 1|| |
| ||Green Peppers chopped - 1|| |
| ||Red Chilli Powder - 1 tsp|| |
| ||Turmeric Powder - ½ tsp|| |
| ||Garam Masala - ½ tsp|| |
| ||Salt to taste|| |
| ||Coriander Leaves(Cilantro) chopped for garnishing|| |
• Pressure cook the Vegetables and set aside.
• Heat Oil in a pan, add Mustard Seeds, Cumin Seeds and allow it to splutter. Then add the Spices i.e Cloves, Cinnamon and Bay Leaves and fry for few seconds.
• Next add Ginger, Garlic and Onions and saute till transparent. Add the Peppers and fry for a minute.
• Add Turmeric Powder , Red Chilli Powder and Garam Masala and fry for sometime.
• Add the boiled Vegetables, Salt and mix well. Cook on low heat for about 5min.
• Garnish with Coriander Leaves(Cilantro) and serve warm.