• Wash the Moong Dal several times until Water becomes clear.
• Now pressure cook the Dal, Salt, Turmeric Powder along with Water on medium heat.
• Once the Dal is cooked turn off the heat. Wait for the steam to escape and then open the pressure cooker.
• Puree the Dal using a hand blender. Add some Water if required and bring it to the desired consistency.
• Now heat Oil in a small pan, add Cumin Seeds and allow it to splutter.
• Then add the Asafoetida and turn off the heat. Pour this on the Soup.
• Also garnish with the Ginger slices, Coriander leaves / Cilantro and Lemon Juice.