|Available in 5kg bags.|
Stone-milled whole wheat flour.
Recipe to make 4 Rotis:
• Mix 100g flour with 75ml water to form a soft dough
• Knead the dough until it is smooth
• Divide the dough into lemon-sized balls and roll out to the required thickness - keep sprinkling with dry flour while rolling to avoid stickiness
• Put the rolled dough on a pre-heated pan and cook both sides until golden brown spots appear and the roti is ready.
• Add oil or butter as desired and serve with curry.
Note: Rotis will puff if kept directly on the flame for 3-4 seconds or on the pan by pressing gently with a damp cloth.