Hearty stuffed mushrooms pepped up Lucknow Mango and Aji Limon Chilli Chutney....
Large Field Mushrooms - 8
| ||Fresh Garlic, finely chopped - 3 cloves|| |
| ||Spring Onions, finely sliced - 2|| |
| ||Vegetable Oil - 100mls|| |
| ||Sherry Vinegar - 1tbsp|| |
| ||Sea Salt - to taste|| |
| ||Black Pepper - to taste|| |
| ||Lucknow Mango Chutney - 4tbsps|| |
| ||Paneer Cheese, cubed - 250g|| |
• Combine the oil with the garlic and spring onion, heat over a hot flame in a frying pan briefly to allow the oil to become flavoured with the garlic and onion.
• Once cooled add the sherry vinegar, salt, pepper and paneer cheese. Stir well to combine and give it a few minutes to allow the paneer to soak up the flavours.
• Pre-heat the grill and place the rack on the middle shelf of the oven.
• Place half a tablespoon of Lucknow Mango Chutney into each of the upturned mushrooms. Next spoon in the paneer cheese mixture and divide between all of the mushrooms.
• Grill for approximately 10 minutes or until the mushrooms are cooked through.