|Simple steps to make Pav Bhaji:|
• Contents of this packet +
• Vegetables (500g) +
• Water (750ml), Tomato Puree (100g), Butter (25g),
• Heat and Pav Bhaji is ready!
Note: Do not add anything else. This mix contains oil and salt too.
• Put 500g cut vegetables (Potatoes, Peppers, Cauliflower, Peas etc) and 600ml water in a saucepan. Bring to the boil and simmer on a low heat for about 30-minutes. Mash the cooked vegetables in its remaining water.
• Whisk the entire contents of this packet, 150ml water and 100g Tomato Puree to form a smooth mixture. Sauté this mixture in 25g butter, until the oil separates.
• Add the mashed vegetablesand stir well. Serve garnished with butter, chopped onions and coriander leaves.