Pork is very capable of handling good strong flavours and especially those that feature in the India Joywala, paste it on and leave it to penetrate for a little while before cooking.
1 Pork Tenderloin
1 tsp Maldon Salt
1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
5 tbsps India Joywala Chutney
• With a sharp pointed knife and in about two dozen or so places spear the meat about 1cm deep.
• Rub the India Joywala all over the surface of the meat and season well. Place into the fridge covered for a couple of hours or overnight if possible to allow the flavours to penetrate the meat.
• When ready to cook, heat the oven to 180°C and place on the middle shelf for 60 Minutes.
• Remove from the oven and check the meat at it's thickest part reads 63°C on a meat thermometer.
• Leave to stand for 5 Minutes before slicing. Serve with Sauteed potatoes or mash.