Potato pancake is a Pancake with a twist. Its a pancake with no batter at all. The flavour of the main ingredient Potato is enhanced with some Indian spices and herbs and roasted. It can be eaten as a crispy yummy breakfast item.
Oil - 2 Tbsp
| ||Potato boiled and peeled - 3|| |
| ||Spring Onions finely chopped - 2|| |
| ||Salt to taste - 2|| |
| ||Cumin powder - 1 tsp|| |
| ||Green Chillies finely chopped - 2|| |
| ||Coriander Leaves chopped - a handful|| |
| ||Butter - 3 Tbsp|| |
• Grate the Potatoes in a grater, put them in a bowl.
• To this add the Salt, Cumin Powder, Chillies, Spring Onions and Coriander Leaves. Mix together to blend well.
• Then heat Butter on a non stick pan, spread quarter of a Potato mixture on the pan in a thick layer.
• Spread some Butter on the Potatoes and cook on low heat till the bottom layer is golden and crisp.
• Now flip the pancake and spread some more Butter if required and cook till crisp.
• Serve hot with Chutney of your choice.