Perfect, easy Creole food...
Green Peppers, chopped - 2
| ||Fresh Garlic, finely chopped - 5 cloves|| |
| ||Onion, chopped - 1|| |
| ||Chorizo, diced - 200g|| |
| ||Chicken Thighs, diced - 4|| |
| ||Raw King Prawns - 200g|| |
| ||Jambalaya in a Jar - 1|| |
• In a large pan, heat 4 tbsps oil. Add chorizo and fry until lightly browned. Add garlic, peppers and onions and fry for a few minutes. Add chicken and fry for another 5 minutes.
• Remove the stock cube from the jar, and add the remaining contents to the pan, stirring to combine all the ingredients.
• Crumble the stock cube into the pan, add the king prawns and 1 litre water and bring to the boil.
• Simmer gently, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until the water is all absorbed. Only stir if necessary to avoid any sticking to bottom of pan.
• Gently spoon onto warm plates and enjoy with Pipers Potion for an added kick!