• For Pakodis, mix all the ingredients except Oil. Add little Water to make a thick batter.
• Heat Oil in a deep pan and fry a spoonful of batter till they are crisp and golden brown in colour. Drain these on a tissue paper and keep aside.
• For Kadhi, mix the Yogurt, Gram Flour, Turmeric Powder and Salt with 2 Cups of Water. Make sure there are no lumps.
• Then bring this to a boil.
• Heat Oil in a pan and fry the tempering ingredients for two minutes and keep it aside.
• Pour this tempering over the Kadhi and simmer for 10 minutes.
• Then add the Pakodis into the above Kadhi and cook for few minutes.
• Serve hot.