• Pour all the spices into the pan and roast over low to medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until warm.
• Place the roasted spices in a grinder and blend until fine (you can also use a mortar and pestle if grinder is not available).
• Once you reached the desired texture of the blended spices, pour 100 ml of water and blend a little bit more.
• Place the mixture in a pan together with vegetable oil, then turn on flame to medium high.
• Stir continuously for 2-3 minutes until it sizzles, then turn off the heat.
• Add the white wine vinegar and stir slowly.
• Let the mixture cool, then transfer into a jar with air tight lid for better and longer preservation.