|A tasty Indonesian stir fry dish, a great comfort food for spice lovers and a great way to use up leftover rice...|
200g Cooked Prawns
| || 500g Basmati Rice (pre-cooked)|| |
| || 1 Medium Red Onion finely sliced || |
| || 1 Egg, beaten|| |
| ||½" Fresh Ginger grated|| |
| || 1 Garlic Clove crushed|| |
| || 1 tbsp Veg/Olive Oil|| |
| || 50g Carrots, diced|| |
| || 30g Frozen Peas|| |
| || 2 tbsps Karimix Shrimp Relish|| |
| || 1 Finger Green Chilli shredded for garnish|| |
| || 2 tsp Light Soy Sauce|| |
| ||Fresh Coriander to garnish|| |
1. Gently heat the oil in the pan and add the garlic, ginger and onion and fry until aromatic and lightly golden.
2. Add the beaten egg, carrot and peas and stir well.
3. Add the cooked rice and stir to coat.
4. Add the cooked prawns, light soy sauceand Karimix Shrimp Relish. Stir fry for a few minutes until heated through.
5. Serve piping hot, garnished with fresh coriander and shredded chilli.