1. Set aside half the mince and a little fresh coriander for garnishing.
2. In a food processor, blitz together all the other ingredients to form a smooth, creamy paste. It may be easier to add the mince in stages.
3. Turn out the paste into a large bowl, and using your hands, knead the other half of the mince into the paste mixture.
4. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least an hour. If using wooden skewers, put them to soak in water.
5. Divide the kebab mixture into 15-20 even-sized portions. Then, with damp hands, form the paste in sausage shapes around the skewers. Keep wetting hands to stop the mixture sticking to you.
6. Grill or BBQ the Kebabs over a high heat, turning regularly, until cooked through.
5. Serve the Kebabs with a Green Salad, Cucumber and Mint Yogurt Raita.
You may also like these Kebab Masalas & Pastes