Whole Head Cauliflower, trimmed
| ||Lemon Zest - 1 tsp|| |
| ||Garlic Cloves, crushed - 2|| |
| ||Fresh Chillies, minced - 2 (or to taste)|| |
| ||Curry Powder - 1 tbsp|| |
| ||Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp|| |
| ||Groundnut Oil - 4 tbsp|| |
| ||Black Pepper - to taste|| |
| ||Salt - to taste|| |
| ||Almond Flakes, toasted - 100g|| |
| ||Fresh Coriander - 2 tbsps|| |
• Pre-heat oven to 400F / Gas Mark 6
• In a large bowl, combine the lemon zest, crushed garlic, minced chillies, curry powder, turmeric and groundnut oil. Whisk to mix well.
• Add the whole cauliflower, and toss to coat well.
• Place the cauliflower in a baking tray and pour over the marinade. Roast in the oven for 1 hour or until the cauliflower is golden and cooked through, turning and basting to ensure even roasting.
• Once cooked, season with salt and pepper to taste.
• Garnish with the fresh coriander leaves and toasted almonds, and serve hot with steaming basmati rice or naan.