Green Pea is a vegetable that's liked by almost all age groups ☺! Roasted Green Peas Masala is 1 of its kind - it's a common snack in Asian countries. It's quite easy to make plus can be stored in air tight containers for couple of weeks - what more do you need for a healthy munch?! The crunchy & spiciness of these peas are so flavoursome that it can hit anybody's mouth anytime-anywhere☺!
Green Peas (fresh or frozen) - 2 cups
| ||Oil - 2½ tbsp|| |
| ||Salt - ½ tsp|| |
| ||Cayenne Pepper - ½ tsp|| |
| ||Cumin Powder - ½ tsp|| |
| ||Garlic Powder - ½ tsp|| |
| ||Paprika - ¼ tsp|| |
| ||Coriander Powder - ¼ tsp|| |
| ||White Pepper - ¼ tsp|| |
• Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Cover a baking tray with parchment paper.
• Thaw the Green Peas and pour off all the Water. Gently pat them in a paper towel, make to remove the Water as much as possible.
• Place Peas in a large bowl. Add Oil and toss to coat.
• Next add rest of the ingredients and toss again.
• Spread this Peas mixture on the baking sheet, gently tap them using the back of a large spoon to so that they are in a single layer.
• Place this on the centre of your oven and bake for 1 hour or till it becomes crispy and slightly brown in colour. Remove them from oven and let it cool.
This can be stored in an air tight container for few weeks and enjoy it with the drink of your choice!!!