• Heat a tablespoon of Oil in a pan, fry some Onions till crispy and keep it aside.
• Then mix the Potato, remaining Onions and the Green Chillies and mix well.
• Meanwhile heat remaining Oil in a pan, add the Potato mixture and pat it in round (about 4 inches round).
• Fry for 10 minutes or until golden brown in colour on both sides.
• Now fry the Egg alongside the Rosti.
• Lastly, arrange the Tomatoes on a plate, sprinkle some Salt. Serve the Rosti on the Tomatoes with the Egg and crispy Onions on the top.