Sabudana Kheer is an Indian dessert made with Tapioca and Milk. This is a flavoursome and filling dessert which can be served warm or cold.
Sabudana / Tapioca - 1/3 Cup
| ||Milk - 3 Cups|| |
| ||Sugar - 3 Tbsp|| |
| ||Cardamom powder - ¼ tsp|| |
| ||Sliced Almonds for garnishing- 1 Tbsp|| |
• Wash and soak the Tapioca in about half cup of Water for two hours.
• Boil Milk in a thick bottom pan. Let it boil for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
• Next add Tapioca and cook till Tapioca is soft.
• Then add Sugar, Cardamom powder and let it boil for another few minutes.
• Turn off the heat garnish with the Almonds and serve warm or chilled.