|Quick and simple to prepare, this dish is a treat as a starter or a light lunch with salad.|
1 Boneless and Skinless Salmon Fillet (180g)
| || 1 tsp (7g) Mr Huda's Universal Curry Paste|| |
| || 2 tsps Olive or Mustard Oil || |
| || Fresh Coriander || |
1. Sprinkle a pinch of salt over the fish.
2. Put the required amount of Mr Huda's Universal Curry Paste and oil on the fish and mix thoroughly.
3. Sprinkle the coriander on top.
4. Leave to stand for 15/20 minutes.
1. Cover the dish with the fish in cling film (making sure the dish used is microwave oven safe).
2. Cook on full heat for 3 minutes (based on a 800 watt microwave oven) do not over cook.
Once cooked garnish with fresh salad, lemon wedges, coriander and serve with mint and tamarind yoghurt sauce.