1. Sprinkle some salt over the fish and leave aside.
2. Add the required amount of Mr Huda's Tikka Paste, yoghurt and some coriander.
3. Mix well in to the Salmon (use disposable glove when mixing, as to prevent staining your hand).
4. Leave to marinate in the fridge.
1. Place on a grill pan (as to allow the moisture from the fish to be kept separate).
2. Spread the fish with any excess marinade (reserve a little for basting halfway through cooking time).
3. Preheat the grill to medium. Grill the fish for 15-20 minutes until cooked, turning once and basting few times.
Once cooked garnish with fresh salad, lemon wedges, coriander and serve immediately with mint and tamarind yoghurt sauce.