Soya Vegetables is a mild crunchy Veggies. It comes under low fat and easy to prepare dish. You can add some Tofu or Paneer to this healthy dish and make it a main course too. As such Soya Vegetables can be eaten with plain Basmati Rice or any other Fried Rice.
Oil - 1 Tbsp
| ||Salt to taste || |
| ||Carrot cut into rounds - ½ Cup || |
| ||Cauliflower cut into small florets - ½ Cup || |
| ||Broccoli cut into small florets - ½ Cup || |
| ||Cabbage shredded - ¼ Cup || |
| ||Garlic crushed - 2 Cloves || |
| ||Soya Sauce - 1 tsp || |
| ||White Pepper powder - 1 tsp || |
• Blanch the Vegetables in boiling water for 4 minutes.
• Then heat Oil in a pan, add the Garlic, Vegetables and the Sauce. Mix well.
• Then add the Pepper powder and Salt, mix well.
• Cook until the Vegetables are done.
• Serve hot over Basmati Rice or Thai Vegetable Rice.