1. In a bowl mix together the Oil, Tomato Puree, Spice Guru Fabulous Fish Masala Blend and Coriander.
2. Add the Salmon and coat thoroughly in the marinade. Arrange on a baking tray lined with foil
3. Cook for about 12 - 15 minutes in the oven at gas mark 6 or 200°C.
The General Rule for using Spice Guru Masala Blends:
For every 450g/1lb meat/vegetables/fish use 40g of the preferred Masala Blend.
If you prefer a milder masala add a little more cream and sugar.
Want More Flavour?
To enhance the flavour of your meat or chicken curry add a stick of cinnamon and 2 or three cloves to the heated oil before adding the other ingredients.
The Secret Ingredient
To enhance the flavour of your vegetable dishes add ½ a teaspoon of whole cumin seeds to the heated oil and allow them to brown before adding the other ingredients.
Not Hot Enough?
If you like your curries hotter add a little dry red chilli powder to the dish.
Keep It Together!
Before you cook your fish soak it in 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of salt for 15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly in cold water and you're ready to cook! This will stop the fish falling apart during cooking.
For Curries with an 'Onion Sauce' base:
• To make a thicker sauce base, puree the onions.
• If more sauce is required add ½ - 1 cup water 5 minutes before the end of cooking time.