'It's all about the pleasure of cooking...'
There's honest pleasure in knowing the food we eat is tasty, wholesome and made with real ingredients. Spicentice is all about creating a home-cooked experience, to share with family and friends, with traditional recipes that have been perfected over generations.
The clever little (no waste) packs of 100% pure herbs and spices come with an easy to prepare recipe that serves four and a shopping list of the extra things needed to make your favourite dish.
Each Spicentice Cajun Chicken Curry kit contains Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Oregano, Paprika, Thyme, Chilli Powder, Ground Cumin, Ground White Pepper, Ground Black Pepper.
No additives, no preservatives and no colouring.
Chicken - 4 breast fillets or 8 thigh fillets or 12 chicken wings
2 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tsp salt
1. Skin and wash the chicken and score each piece several times. If using breast fillets cut into strips.
2. Place the chicken pieces into a bowl and add the contents of both the marinade Sachet and Sachet 1.
3. Add 1 tsp salt and 2 tbsp olive oil and mix together, ensuring all the chicken is evenly coated.
4. Leave to stand in a fridge for 30mins.
Cooking the dish
1. Heat oven to gas mark 7 or 220 ºC before transferring chicken onto a roasting tray and placing in the oven.
2. Cook for approximately 15 mins, then turn chicken over and cook for a further 15 mins.
3. When chicken is cooked, season to taste and serve in tortilla wraps with salad and tomato relish.
Tip: Try cooking on a barbeque for 30 mins turning occasionally.
Serve with... grilled corn on the cob and rice. Cajun tradition has it meals are cooked in a black cast iron pot that's handed down through generations. That's another thing you can't do with a microwave!