'It's all about the pleasure of cooking...'
There's honest pleasure in knowing the food we eat is tasty, wholesome and made with real ingredients. Spicentice is all about creating a home-cooked experience, to share with family and friends, with traditional recipes that have been perfected over generations.
The clever little (no waste) packs of 100% pure herbs and spices come with an easy to prepare recipe that serves four and a shopping list of the extra things needed to make your favourite dish.
Each Spicentice Tandoori Salmon Curry Kit contains Paprika, Ground Coriander, Ground Cumin, Chilli Powder, Chilli Flakes, Garam Masala (Ground Cinnamon, Ground Black Pepper, Ground Cloves, Ground Cardamom).
No additives, no preservatives and no colouring.
4 Salmon Fillets
8 tbsp Natural Yogurt
2 Garlic Cloves
1' piece Ginger
1 tsp Lemon Juice
1 Lemon (for garnish)
1 tsp Salt
1. Peel and finely chop the garlic and ginger and mix with the yogurt in a large bowl.
2. Stir in the contents of the marinade Sachet with 1 level tsp salt and 1 tsp lemon juice.
3. Add the salmon fillets, making sure they are well coated on all sides.
4. Leave to marinate for a minimum of 30 minutes.
Cooking the dish
1. Preheat grill to medium.
2. Transfer the salmon fillets to a grill pan, skin side up.
3. Drizzle the fillets with olive or cooking oil and grill for around 15 mins.
4. Turn the fillets over, drizzle with a little more oil and cook for another 5-10 mins until tender.
5. Serve with rice, salad and lemon wedges.
Serve with... Delicious on a bed of salad with lemon wedges or served with couscous or Pilau Rice. Traditional bell shaped Tandoor ovens were set into the earth and fired up to 900 degrees. Your neighbours might prefer you to use a grill!)