• Firstly blanch the Broccoli and Cauliflower Florets. (This water can be saved & used while grinding and some can also be used to adjust the consistency of the curry).
• Then grind the Tomatoes, Onion, Cloves, and Cardamom to a fine paste (add few spoons of Water if required)
• Heat Oil in a pan, add Cumin Seeds and allow it to splutter. Then add Ginger, Turmeric Powder, Asafoetida and the ground paste.
• Add Salt, Red Chilli Powder (Kashmiri Chilli Powder) and Coriander Powder, mix well and fry till Oil separates from the mixture.
• Lastly combine Cauliflower and Broccoli Florets, mix until its coated well and cook for a minute or two.
• Spicy Cauliflower & Broccoli is ready to be served with Chapattis or any other bread.