Posh Taco! Yes they can be! Use a good cut of meat instead of minced beef...
Aged Sirloin Steak, sliced in thin strips - 300 g
| ||Olive Oil - 2 tbsps|| |
| ||Price's Spices Taco Seasoning - 1 sachet|| |
| ||Sea Salt - to taste|| |
| ||Black Pepper - to taste|| |
Mini Soft Flour Tortillas - 12
| ||Little Gem Lettuce, shredded - 1|| |
| ||Cheddar Cheese, grated - 100 g|| |
Price's Spices Haitian Hottie Chilli Sauce
| ||Price's Spices Haitian Sensation Chilli Sauce|| |
| ||Price's Spices El Salivate Chilli Sauce|| |
| ||Price's Spices Pipers Potion Pickled Chillies|| |
• Heat the oven to 150°C.
• Wrap the tortillas in foil and warm in the oven whilst you cook the steak.
• Heat a frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add the olive oil and then flash fry the steak for 1 minute until browned.
• Add the Taco Seasoning, salt and pepper. Cook for a further minute.
• Serve all the items in individual bowls at the table to allow everyone to build their own taco.
• Simply add steak, lettuce, cheese and your choice of spicy sauces in the quantities you desire. Just don't overload the tortilla as you'll upset everyone else for being greedy and your taco will fall apart, adding to everyone else's amusement!