Stir fried Bok Choy is a Chinese side dish. This is quick and easy to make and tastes even better when you toss it with some Tofu or seafood.
Oil - 2 tbsp
| ||Bok Choy - 500 g|| |
| ||For the Sauce|| |
| ||Brown Sugar - ½ tsp|| |
| ||Oyster Sauce - 1 tbsp (for Vegans substitute with Veg stir fry sauce)|| |
| ||Fish sauce - 1 tsp ( for Vegans substitute with Thai Sauce)|| |
| ||Ginger grated - 2 tsp|| |
| ||Garlic grated - 1 tsp|| |
| ||Salt to taste|| |
• Cook Bok Choy in boiling Water until just tender and then drain the Water and set aside.
• Mix all the Sauce ingredients in a bowl. Stir well to dissolve the Sugar.
• Heat Oil in a large pan, add Ginger and Garlic and fry for a minute.
• Add the Bok Choy and mix well.
• Now add the Sauce mixture and mix well till all the Bok Choy is coated well.
• Serve this delicious side dish immediately with Jasmine Rice!