Stir Fried Broccoli is one of those quick recipes you can think of when you are hungry and want something tasty to eat. Use the fresh ingredients to ensure the goodness out of your food. Enjoy this yummy Chilli-Garlicy flavour Broccoli!
Oil - 2 Tbsp
| ||Broccoli heads cut into florets - 2|| |
| ||Soya Sauce - 2 Tbsp|| |
| ||Cornflour - 1 tsp|| |
| ||Castor Sugar - 1 tsp|| |
| ||Ginger grated - 1 tsp|| |
| ||Garlic grated - 1 tsp|| |
| ||Few Red Chilli flakes|| |
| ||Sesame seeds toasted to garnish|| |
| ||Salt to taste|| |
• Heat Oil in a pan on high heat until smoking.
• Then add Broccoli and stir fry for 5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium.
• Meanwhile combine the Soya Sauce, Cornflour, Sugar, Ginger, Garlic and Red Chilli flakes together in a small bowl.
• Add this mixture to the Broccoli and cook stirring continously. Add some Salt.
• Once done transfer this to a warmed serving dish and garnish with Sesame seeds and serve!