A healthy, speedy and massively tasty dish! You'll want to cook extra for lunch the next day too...
Minced Turkey - 500 g
| ||Carrot, peeled and finely chopped - 1|| |
| ||Green Beans, finely chopped - 4|| |
| ||Red Cabbage, finely chopped- 1 cup|| |
| ||Jasmine Rice - 2 cups|| |
| ||Sesame Seed Oil - 2 tbsps|| |
| ||Red Thai Curry Paste - 2 tbsps|| |
| ||Fish Sauce - 2 tbsps|| |
| ||Fresh Coriander Leaves, torn - 1 cup|| |
| ||Fresh Red Chilli, finely sliced - 1|| |
| ||Price's Spices Pipers Potion, finely chopped|
- 1 tbsp
• Place the jasmine rice into a pan with twice the amount of cold water, place a lid on the pan and bring to the boil. Turn to simmer for 7 minutes.
• Remove the jasmine rice from the heat and remove the lid to allow any further steam to escape and partially help dry it out.
• Heat a wok to a very high heat, add the sesame oil and fry the minced turkey until cooked through.
• Add the Pipers Potion chillies, red thai curry paste, carrot, red cabbage and coriander. Stir fry for a few minutes and then add the fish sauce.
• Using a wooden spoon or spatula add the rice to the wok and stir though to combine. The wooden spoon will not break up the grains of rice and make the entire dish sticky and messy.
• To serve, pile a couple of large spoonfuls on each plate and scatter with a little extra coriander and a few slithers of fresh red chilli.