Vegetable Pasta is a healthy colourful dish provided there's a good combo of fresh Vegetables and whole grain Pasta. It can be served as a satisfying meal along with any bread or Salad.
Whole grain Pasta (any shape Pasta) - 2 Cups
| ||Olive Oil - 5 tbsp|| |
| ||Salt - 1 tsp|| |
| ||Carrots chopped - 2|| |
| ||Green Beans chopped - ½ Cup|| |
| ||Brocoli - Few florets|| |
| ||Courgettes sliced - 1|| |
| ||Red Pepper sliced - 1|| |
| ||Green Peas - ¼ Cup|| |
| ||Chilli flakes - 1 tsp (optional)|| |
| ||Basil chopped - 1 tbsp (optional)|| |
| ||Anila's Chilli Pasta Sauce|| |
• In a large vessel take Water with some Salt and a tablespoon of Oil.
• Bring this to a boil and then to this add the Pasta.
• Cook the Pasta until tender but not too soft. Drain and set this aside.
• Then heat the remaining Oil in a pan on medium heat.
• Add all the Vegetables and sauté until they are nearly tender.
• Next add Chilli Pasta Sauce to the Vegetables and cook for few minutes on medium heat.
• Meanwhile heat about a tablespoon of Oil in another pan, add Basil and Chilli flakes and stir fry for few seconds.
• To this add the drained Pasta and sauté for a minute.
• Pour the Vegetable sauce over the Pasta and serve hot!