Vegetable Spring Rolls as the name suggests is a mixture of seasoned Vegetables wrapped in a roll. This can be served as an appetiser or a savoury. Crispy Spring Rolls tastes best with Sweet Chilli sauce!
Carrots peeled and grated - 3
| ||Ginger grated - ½ tsp|| |
| ||Garlic grated - ½ tsp|| |
| ||Cabbage shredded - 1 Cup|| |
| ||Bean sprouts - about ¼ Cup|| |
| ||Green Chillies finely chopped - 2|| |
| ||Salt to taste|| |
| ||Soya Sauce - 2 Tbsp|| |
| ||White Pepper Powder - ½ Tbsp|| |
| ||Oil - 2Tbsp|| |
| ||Spring Roll Wrappers|| |
• Heat Oil in a pan, add Ginger and Garlic and stir fry for few seconds.
• Then add the Carrots and Cabbage, cook till tender.
• Next add the Bean Sprouts, Salt, Pepper Powder and Soya Sauce. Mix well and cook for few minutes.
• This will be the filling for the Rolls and now set aside this filling to cool.
• Now place 2-3 tablespoons of the filling in the centre of the Spring Roll sheet, cover over the filling to form a tight roll.
• Seal the edges with a bit of Water - Flour paste.
• Deep fry in hot Oil till crisp and golden brown in colour.
• Serve the hot Vegetable Spring Roll with any Sauce or Chutney of your choice.