Vermicelli Pudding is a milky Indian dessert topped with nuts. It is generally associated with festivals or any special occasions. This tastes equally good when served warm or cold.
Vermicelli - ½ Cup
| ||Raisins- 1 tbsp|| |
| ||Cashews- 1 tbsp|| |
| ||Ghee - 2 tbsp|| |
| ||Wholemilk - 1 Cup || |
| ||Sugar - 6 tsp|| |
| ||Cardamom Powder - ¼ tsp|| |
• Heat Ghee in a pan, add Vermicelli and stir fry till golden brown. With a slotted spoon remove the Vermicelli and keep it on a plate.
• Next in a heavy bottom pan, add Milk and bring it to a boil. Add Vermicelli and reduce the heat to low.
• Add Sugar and mix well. Then add the Cardamom Powder and mix.
• Let this boil till the mixture slightly thickens. Stir occasionally.
• Meanwhile roast the Cashews and Raisins in Ghee and add it to the Vermicelli mixture.
• Take it off from heat and serve as per your choice!